Designed for frontline retail staff, this course will equip your teams with the skills to adopt a successful conversational selling approach. Whilst many frontline staff might not feel comfortable with what they regard as “selling” they are very happy to talk to customers, understand their needs and suggest solutions.
Challenges facing retail frontline staff
- Projecting an appropriate image
- Lacking of confidence to open and maintain a conversation
- Knowing how to discover client needs
- Matching needs with potentially relevant products or services
- Difficulties in structuring and controlling the conversation to reach a successful outcome
- Rapport and body language
- Conversational selling
- Being the recommender
- Cross selling and up selling
- Creating the environment in which to sell
" It is so refreshing, as an HR professional, to work with a company hat is as committed to sustainability and return on investment as we are in the HR leadership team. Working with Prosell has been a highly supportive and appropriately challenging partnership which has brought significant expertise to the success of this programme."
Head of Capability, Lloyds Pharmacy