Lloyds TSB International
- LloydsTSB International, Expatriate Banking, needed to change its business culture to grow sales and customer service levels at a global level
- The solution developed a defined call structure and conversational sales approach
- Positive changes in behaviour and organisational culture were embedded
- Significant sales growth in a range of products and services up to 30% was achieved
LloydsTSB International provides a wide range of services to expatriate customers around the globe, including banking, investments, wealth management, taxation and other financial services.
Lloyds TSB International Expatriate Banking Services identified the need to differentiate themselves from the competition, add value to their proposition and engage with customers by:
- Increasing sales revenues from their existing global customer base
- Improving customer NPS results
- Developing internal processes for sales briefings
- Creating a sales process and internal brand for calls/meetings Training managers and sales teams on the required skills and behaviours
Prosell designed and implemented the PERFECT programme globally, which included:
- Development of the PERFECT Call and Brief models, programme delivery and content
- A blended solution, “Managing the Performer” programme for the managers and team leaders to drive sales skills, behaviours and performance in seven business units
- Created the “Sales through Service” programme for sales teams to experience the PERFECT Call methods through practical client scenario based workshops
- Observed and developed managers and team leaders through workplace observations to ensure behaviours and skills were embedded through Procoach accredited coaches
- Advising on the key requirements for success and championing support and involvement at the highest levels
We also trained an internal Procoach™ Professional team so that they can continue to train and annually re-certify Procoaches, undertake future PERFECT programmes, maintain standards and develop management capability and reduce external costs.
There has been significant sales growth – up to 30% - in a range of products and services
An independent survey conducted in October 2011 also showed that the desired behavioural changes and coaching skills from managers and team leaders are well established:
- Questioning and listening skills - up by 56%
- Engaging team in achieving changes - up by 134%
- Use of Procoach™ approach to drive change - up by 151%
- Seeking teams views and ideas - up by 79%
- Defining specific improvements - up by 51%
- Quality of constructive feedback given - up by 49%
- Clarity of roles and responsibilities - up by 57%
What Lloyds TSB International say about Prosell
“We started working in partnership with Prosell back in early 2011 to develop the PERFECT sales programme across our Expatriate Banking offices around the globe. The goal was a two-pronged approach working with both managers and staff together to embed best practice coaching skills & developing sales agents to perform their jobs better."
“My experience of working with Prosell is that they are the ultimate in professionalism, and a company very prepared to be flexible with the ever changing needs of the business. I cannot fault their support and advice in meeting our objectives, nor their patience and dependability."
“There is a sharp increase in the focus on professionalism by the managers of the business, and the willingness to put coaching into practice. There has been a marked improvement in the sales performance of many of the staff. They have greeted the training with a huge amount of enthusiasm, which I put partly down to the excellent training delivery of Prosell."
“Most importantly the culture of the organisation is starting to change to one of a more professional and structured approach.”
Alastair Ramsay, Expatriate Banking Learning & Development Manager